Ziggy's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KawaiiQT

Reaction score
Ziggy's Info *Points at Signature* I miss her mom, Boo like crazy but Ziggy replaces that empty space almost all the way. This is Ziggy's Log!

Yesterday, Nov. 25 was the day Boo, Ziggy's mother left her. Now is the start of her life without mom.

November 25 - Ziggy's mom left her a midnight this morning (I guess you could call it morning). She's a baby, and her heart levels go down every 2 minutes, and she poops every 2 seconds! It's harder that taken care of a baby in the Sims 2!

November 25 (still) - Ziggy as turned into a child already, and I set her weight up to 20 pounds.

More coming later!

P.S. Comments ARE allowed, please don't delete them mods, unless I request. I just ask you put this:

{*Comment*}

At the top of your comment post. I would like to know if 20 lbs is overweight for a child.

Last edited by a moderator:
November 26 - Ziggy has grown up to a oniontchi. I'm not very happy about hat, cause I'm not a very big fan of onions. I still love Ziggy the same, though. She also grew up a year.

November 27 - Ziggy grew up a year, and now has 7 training bars. I was at Olive Garden with my family, and he kept singing in his loud annoying way. I guess he wanted to be hired as a singer for Olive Garden as a singer. He needs to practice just a TAD bit more. {sarcasm}

Nov. 28 - Ziggy grew up another year again, but he's still a teen. His training meter has all 9/9 bars, which I'm happy about. He was singing again today, and he was also running and falling on his face. <_<

Nov. 29 - Ziggy grew up into a tarakotchi. She's 35 lbs. now. Nothing much besides that.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Ziggy is now 8 years old. I was trying to get it to marry my friend Kimmy's, but the first day I got it taken by my teacher, and Friday I forgot it. I guess it wasn't meant to be. The matchmaker came, so I just took her first offer. Ziggy married a Hanaotchi, and has a baby boy, 3rd gen.

Latest posts

Back