A V.2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kikikuku

Reaction score
Some where where pikachus rule the world...
My current tama is Addie,a female Whaletchi.I just bred her to a Pochitchi at 7:00 and now she has a baby boy following her.It's so cute!I'm thinking of his name right now...Noah?Jonah?Robin?James?I can't decide!Don't make me choose! :furawatchi: Anyway now the little blobby thing is following her around...Since I'm on Gen2 now I have the chance of getting a Mametchi or Mimitchi! <_< I doubt I'll get it though... <_<

Sorry I haven't updated in a while..But then there isn't much to update...Addie still hasen't left yet,but I've decided on the the name.Jone!Yeah,I know,old name,but I LIKE IT!!! It'll be a while awhile before I can really name him though....Grr.They're STILL asleep!Meh...I'll let them sleep in today...After all,it's Saturday!(Not to mention the first day of Thanksgiving Holiday. ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh...STILL ASLEEP!10.15 takes FOREVER!!!That's it...*Wakes up tamas*Ahhh that's better.I think I'll check the shop now.Then I'll feed a couple meals and a snack or three.Then I'll work off the extra flab through heading.If I don't add in a few hours,I is sorry,I have this Ancient Egypt City-Building simulator I just installed into my old PC and I'm REALLY addicted.Peace out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,Addie FINALLY left,I DID name him Jone,and I hope I get the Mimitchi! :huh: :p He's still in his babitchi stage,though,but he should turn into a kid (like me :chohimetchi: ) in the next 20-40 min.I hope I get the lump head guy that loves Jump!I'll add when he morphs.

Hi,after a few purposeless Time-Outs,I've thrown in a solid block of neglect.Sorry I haven't logged much,I didn't have the time cuz my mum hogs the PC and my PC doesn't have internet. :) Anyways,I haven't looked at him too closely,so there isn't much detail,but I swear there will be MUCH more tomorrow.My PC at my Dad's place DOES have internet,and I will be on Round-The-Clock tama patrol lol.I'm goin' to his place tomorrow.I'm hopin' for a Kuchipachi when he Jone changes again.

P.S.:Jone wants to say HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my Tama Ryan (which was my 2G now im on my 3G) got chased by a turkey it was soooo funny

Hi,I found my old tama,I hatched a new one on that old case,her name is Milka and I'm hoping to mate her with Jone.But she needs new batteries,AND she's a newborn.That's why I'm keeping Jone on pause until Milka becomes a teen like him...

Err.........I guess i was gone longer than 1 hr lol.OK MAJOR UPDATES

1.Jone changed today. He looks a little like a ChoHimetchi but he dosen't have the crown.More with a female touch,which surprised me for a male tama.

2.I pulled out the tab from a new tama yesterday.It is a Young Mimitchi at the moment. :p His name is Boa.He is sleeping right now and he is 1 yr old.

OTHER UPDATES

Today I stuffed them both in my room while I gathered info on Oceangotchi cause it looks like I'm getting one! :blink: Anyway when I checked up on them again Boa was asleep with 1 poop,he is 2 on hungry and 0 on happy right now.Jone was in a tub of steamy water.

*Pauses Boa*OK I'll keep him like that for the rest of the night.

Jone is doing his usual pacing.He is 3 on hungry and 4 on happy right now.I will add later.

THANKS! :rolleyes: !

Anyway...

Today I caught Jone brushing his teeth.I'm glad to see my tamas are getting into good habits.

Jone is in his Mimitchi Dress-up costume right now.When I put his Bat Wings on him he flaps around and looks like an AngelGotchi sorta-type thing only V.2-ized lol.OOpps I did it again LOLOLOLOL sorry it just cracks me up.

He's even cuter when he plays with his wings while wearing his Dress-Up costume.It's also cute when he plays with his maracas.Oh yeah I unpaused Boa earlier.I'll cough up the full stats later.

Latest posts

Back