My item list is empty!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaniflora

Reaction score
I have two tamagotchis, the first one is 7 years old ald the second is 2. They seem to get along well most of the time now but I still don't know everything about connecting..

When do the items move to the item list or do I have to push some button? (They have been giving eachother presents but their item lists are empty)

What do the smiley faces mean and do they at some point change into hearts? (Mine have both 4 faces)

Have I got a chance to mate these two at some point or something? (Ages are seen above)

Should I be pushing some buttons after I make them connect?

I guess I'm stupid but the instructions don't really say much about anything! :blink:

I have two connexions and the instructions even failed to explain how the date is set! I wasn't sure at first but now I know you must first set the day and then the month and the same regarding the birthday. I also just found out yesterday that when you get a new tamagotchi and you pull the tab, the egg wont hatch unless you set the clock first. Otherwise it just keeps pulsating there for ages and nothing happens! :lol:

1. You don't have to push any special button. Most of the time, the tamagotchis will give items that can be used once, which is when they recieve the item. These include:

poo

flower

snake in the box

cake

sickness

when your tamagotchi is a toddler or teen, it can recieve the ball and keep it.

2. The smiley faces represent friendship. one smiley is an acuantance, 2 is buddy, 3 is friend, 4 is best friend or good friend. Hearts come when both are adult, and are of different genders. They show how well your tamagotchi is friends with another.

3. There isn't really a special button that you need to press.

You will be able to mate them once the 2 year old tama turns into an adult. If you're worried the older one will turn into an old timer, pause it for a few days (press C and A at the clock screen and leave the clock in SET mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back