LOLLI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama star

Reaction score
I have brought a clear pink version 2 tama. The egg hatched and I got a girl. I named her Lolli. Lolli is a baby at the moment. She has 1 training and 130p. I hope my tama will turn into a mametchi, a mimitchi or a memetchi when she is an adult. Lolli is allowed as many snacks and meals as she needs but I she is allowed to buy only one treat a day from the shop. I brought a pot plant from the shop and when I used it a sun appeared and it made my tama very happy. I am going to try to make Lolli turn into a mametchi when she is an adult by taking good care of her. My favourite tama character is the pochitchi. B)

Sorry I have not posted for a long time but first Lolli turned into a marutchi, then she turned into a u-fo-chi and now she is very pretty and cute little pochitchi :furawatchi: which I have been desprate to get! Lolli is only three years old but when she is 9years old I am going to use the love potion to try to make her mate with a gozarutchi called Pepsi who is also three years old. By the way Lolli has now got fifty friends and two of my favourite except for Pepsi the gozarutchi are a young mametchi called Icy and a really cute memetchi who is called Misty. On my second generation I am going to try to make my tamagotchi evolve into a memetchi when it is an adult. If it is aboy I will call it Chip and if it is a girl I will call it Stars. B) <<<by the way I think that this smilie of a memetchi wearing sunglasses loks really cute, dont you think so?! I connected with a kaerutchi today and it gave me some roller blades for Lolli to play with! The first time Lolli used then she fell over and the second time she used them she could ride them propely. If you are reading this log right now please could you look at where I am on the leader board on flash pegs in the tamatalk arcade. I am not far from the highest score! I have got to go now but I will try to reply in my log again tomorrow or the day after.

See ya!

from tama star. :furawatchi:

Sorry I have not posted for a long time but first Lolli turned into a marutchi, then she turned into a u-fo-chi and now she is very pretty and cute little pochitchi :furawatchi: which I have been desprate to get! Lolli is only three years old but when she is 9years old I am going to use the love potion to try to make her mate with a gozarutchi called Pepsi who is also three years old. By the way Lolli has now got fifty friends and two of my favourite except for Pepsi the gozarutchi are a young mametchi called Icy and a really cute memetchi who is called Misty. On my second generation I am going to try to make my tamagotchi evolve into a memetchi when it is an adult. If it is aboy I will call it Chip and if it is a girl I will call it Stars. B) <<<by the way I think that this smilie of a memetchi wearing sunglasses loks really cute, dont you think so?! I connected with a kaerutchi today and it gave me some roller blades for Lolli to play with! The first time Lolli used then she fell over and the second time she used them she could ride them propely. If you are reading this log right now please could you look at where I am on the leader board on flash pegs in the tamatalk arcade. I am not far from the highest score! I have got to go now but I will try to reply in my log again tomorrow or the day after.

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

See ya!

Latest posts

Back