secret character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamapal3000

Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!!!!! IS THERE ANY SECRET CHARACTERS FOR TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION???????????????? PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. HOW DO YOU GET IT????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Er, there's no need to use caps locks or excessive punctuation. Yes, there is a secret character, and no one knows how to get it yet.

:) Actually, if you keep looking around somebody posted that they got the secret character. I don't know if they did or not though...............

They did.It looks like three rectangles on there sides.

B) Actually, if you keep looking around somebody posted that they got the secret character. I don't know if they did or not though...............
I know, but so far no one has given a fool-proof way to get the character (aside from fiddling with the ROM test, but I don't think you can even play with it in this case), and they haven't shown any proof, either.

I have no idea what you have to do to get secret characters but there are now pictures of every possible character here:tamanagerie:

I have heard of these tamagotchis but I have never scene one of them.

Yes, there is a secret character, and no one knows how to get it yet.
Thats not true, vahkidude has had the secret character, you should pm them for more info on how to get it! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back