ok,this is strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvtamagotchis1996

Reaction score
i had a marutchi and it grew into a UFOgotchi and the character list says its an adult.is this a wierd thing with my tama or is a UFOgotchi a teen?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!!!!
theres 2 UFOtchi's, 1 a teen (Y-ufotchi) and adult (UFOtchi)

DUH!
don't be so rude!

i had a marutchi to and it turned into a UFOtchi too.

I had two Marutchi that both turned into Ufotchi. I'm still skeptical that there are two different Ufotchi. I've never seen a growth chart that had it listed as both an adult and a teen.

UFOgotchi? So that's what my sisters tamagotchi is! At my school everyone was wondering what it is, I gotta go tell her :kuribotchi: And don't mind me, And I think what the others said about that there is a teen version of UFOgotchi and there is a adult version of UFOgotchi is right, But I'm not sure, ^_^

Yu-fotchi or Ufotchi is a teen character. There are a couple of charts around that list it as an adult - they are wrong.

There are a couple of adults that kind of float and have antenna - like the Hiratchi, Zuccitchi and Takotchi - people may have gotten them mixed up and thought they were Yu-fotchis...

Have a look at these two sites - both have a list of characters from the V2:

Bell Sprout's web site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide): https://bellsprout.50webs.com

Tamadex - for V2 growth chart (still under construction) and a list / pictures of all the V2 characters:

https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

Hope they are useful to you.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

theres only 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back