Problems in the bedroom.. O.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequelofdecay

Reaction score
I got my tama 10 days ago, and my fiance got one a few days after when he saw how fun they were. We planned to mate them and I hoped that they would both be adults at the same time.

Well, they both reached adulthood a few days ago, and we've been connecting them steadily - had the four hearts in the friends list for two days - but they didn't mate. I kept getting the matchmaker coming in, and kept refusing her.

Today my Mametchi evolved into the matchmaker lady (I fear I forgot the name). His is still a Kuchipatchi. Is it too late for us? Is there any way we can mate without restarting?

If the older tamagotchis do mate (I saw a thread on here about that) how can we bring that about? Or was it a fluke? If his is a few days younger than mine, will mine die before his is an old man? Can my old woman mate with his Kuchipatchi?

Basically.. is there any way we can keep the generations going? Or do we have to restart? T_T

Thanks for any help (_ _)

Wait for his to turn into an old man. They'll be able to mate then for sure..I dunno about him as an adult though.

Wait for his to turn into an old man. They'll be able to mate then for sure..I dunno about him as an adult though.
That's right, don't reset! Once his turns into the old man, it should be able to mate with yours.

Oopsy...

I think she would have died before he became an old man, though. So I suppose it's not.. too bad..

Poor Chibi. Gone into the oblivion that is Reset Land.

Last edited by a moderator:
What you couldve done is maybe paused her and waited for his to turn the same age :)

:)

But is pausing good? Someone said pausing them isn't that good. And I would have had to pause her for a few days.

Well, it's too late now, I suppose. However, Chibi (# 2- this time he has the girl) and Moosh are doing very well, and aging at the same time.

To commemorate Chibi 1:

~Chibi~

Discipline: 7

Tama #: 1st ever

Gen: 1

Characters: Shirobebitchi, Marutchi, Ichigotchi, Mametchi, lil Matchmaker lady

Presents: Bowtie and Pencil

Egg: Purple with circles (Connection)

:) By the way, in response to your question about why they didn't mate as adults it's very simple. The icon on the bottom farthest right is the button you use to mate. I'm not sure, but I think it works that way. lol. ;)

The bottom row, farthers to the right button is the "Attention" icon that the Tama uses to signal it needs something. There isn't any way to access that button using the controls.

Good luck mating yours, too! B)

B) But is pausing good? Someone said pausing them isn't that good. And I would have had to pause her for a few days.
Pausing does not do anything bad whatsoever; it simply takes your tamagotchi longer to grow.

um..this doesnt have anything to do with the question but....sequelofdecay r u talkin about the book "the cay" and its sequel?? im just curious B)

u asked about y they dident mate....well,

they have to be an adolt for 72h be4 they can mate.......

So, how old do they have to be to mate? I mean age wise. I don't have anyone to mate mine with, since I don't really have that many friends that have one. And the two I do have that have tamagotchis had theirs for days before I got mine, so mine's a lot younger than theirs are.

But seriously...How old DO they have to be to mate? And at what age to they get old? 10, right?

Well, the matchmaker usually comes around at age 7, unless you've paused alot..

They turn into the old charikters (depending on what type of tama u have) at the age of 16 (connexion) or 10 ( i dont know what versions, but some do at 10)

Rico - I just read on some page somewhere that it affects the hidden stats. (Like luck, etc.) Of course it could all be silly rumours.

Tamaluv4ever - It is actually from the song A Sequel Of Decay by Tristania.

jappyx - Thanks. His was probably younger than that. And they get old at the age of 10 on the Connection ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back