WHAT THE HECK?! HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimichiFan01

Reaction score
ok, my tama is a girl and was still a babychi at the time. it is now about an hour and a half old. it just happened, like, a minute ago. the screen was flashing, resembling a moving checkerboard, and my tama went flashing and changed form completely! I do not know if this is a 'hidden character' or a bad care character.

It is a star with a STRAIGHT line for a mouth, and it is a star shape, with two small eyes. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? It is not on the Bandai tama grouth chart either. (x_x);;

Congrats! Your tama has reached the child stage and is a Hotodetchi...a common character for babies...nothing weird happened.

ok, my tama is a girl and was still a babychi at the time. it is now about an hour and a half old. it just happened, like, a minute ago. the screen was flashing, resembling a moving checkerboard, and my tama went flashing and changed form completely! I do not know if this is a 'hidden character' or a bad care character.
It is a star with a STRAIGHT line for a mouth, and it is a star shape, with two small eyes. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? It is not on the Bandai tama grouth chart either. (x_x);;
its not on the bandai growth chart cause thats the old one.

as Eringotchi said its nothing weird ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back