Does anyone...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had any Tama Connections die yet. How do you mean yours is dying? Is it old? Have you been taking good care of it? When the original versions of Tamagotchi died, it would make long beeping noises like a heart beating and then coming to a stop, and when it did that there was nothing you can do.

I'm sorry. That's really strange. Were you feeding it too many snacks or neglecting it? I'm not sure why it would just die for no reason so young. Maybe it could be a glitch if you are taking good care of it.

ive got a V1. all u have to do to keep it alive is feed it and heal its sickness

feeding- the secong icon. go to the first one to see if its hungry or unhappy. if its all black then u dont need to feed it. feed meals to make them not humgry and sncaks to make them happy. u can also play games to make them happy

healing their sickness, go to the 6th icon, may take more then one shot

is that what u mean? or is it dieing cause of another reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
:gozarutchi: Hey!! I had a v1. Mines died too but i realised they are not as up to date as v2 so u jist to give them i lyttl bit more attention. But hoo cares about that they are loveable and u wnat to play witht ehm so theres no problem with that. Jist give it a lyttl more attention then it wont happen :wub: Hope i helpedxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back