Photo
- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

Fable and her friends

• Please log in to reply

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 November 2004 - 08:49 PM ( #1 )

Franz left around midnight last night, after watching Fable for a while. It was a bittersweet moment for me. I was really attached to my little pixely friend. He was my first tamagotchi after I exchanged my defective one.

I paused it after he left, and I got up around 10 a.m. after my boyfriend called and woke me up. I unpaused her and checked on her, flushed her, and then went and took a shower. She was crying when I returned, so I praised her and gave her a snack.

This afternoon she evolved into Marutchi. I fed her again and then checked on my neopets.

She's asleep now, and she looks so cute!

Replies

Views

Started

26 Nov 2004

Last Post

06 Dec 2004

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo

Posted 28 November 2004 - 05:19 PM ( #2 )

I've been sick for the past several days. One of which, Fable was paused. I had to run the power point at church today, so I drugged myself up and carefully placed her and her cousin, Carlz, in my purse. I was getting ready to go when I heard the transformation sound. I jumped up and opened my bag. Fable had turned into an oniontchi! I was quite happy, but then she immediately went back to sleep. That lazy little...Anyway! She beeped at me right in the middle of church for no reason, so I of course reprimanded her. Kids always get punished for making a fuss in church, my little girl is no exception. Carlz beeped soon after, though by now he was on silent. :D He was sulking, so I promptly praised him. After church I called my main squeeze, and told him what Fable had turned into. He likes to threaten her with timeouts for no reason. (Although I think it's Is that how a father is supposed to act? I don't think so. He'll have to be supervised whenever he's playing with the kids. <_<

Right now she's up to 5 bars of training. Not too bad for a little girl less than 2 years old, I think. I do intend to have her fully trained by the time she comes of age, though.;)

cop

• cop user photo

Posted 28 November 2004 - 05:22 PM ( #3 )

Congrats honalee on the new girl!

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo

Posted 28 November 2004 - 05:27 PM ( #4 )

Whee! Thank you very much!! <_<:);)

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo

Posted 29 November 2004 - 07:52 PM ( #5 )

I woke up around 10:15 today, and Fable was already up. About an hour later, she was hungry and needed to be played with, so I did that while I was checking my email and chatting with mimitchigirl. :D Then Fable and I went and picked my grandmother up and took her to her doctor's appointment. I played with her to keep from dying of boredom, and I must say, my girl did a great job. She beeped once for no reason, so I punished her, and then again a little while later, this time with her back turned to me. I gave her some praise and checked her training bar. Now she's fully trained!

My sister's tama, Carlz, turned into a Masktchi today. I was a little disappointed, since he is Fable's betrothed, and I wanted to get slightly better parents than Fable had. But I guess as long as they really love each other, what does it matter? :unsure:

I got home and had some chicken noodle soup and hot tea, since I'm trying hard to get better. I tried to share it with Fable, but all she seems to be interested in is bread. :( Once she's out of the tub I'll check on her again, and get her ready for bed. 2 more days until she's an adult! I'm excited, and I suspect that she'll become a tarakotchi just like her mother. I'm hoping for something besides a tarakotchi or a masktchi. *gives Fable a meaningful glance*

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo

Posted 06 December 2004 - 02:34 AM ( #6 )

I haven't been on for a few days...:wub: I've been going to job interviews every day. Keep your fingers crossed!

Fable evolved into a Gozarutchi! I was quite happy, although it doesn't say much for my mothering skills. :huh: I'm not as nurturing and focused as I was when I was 10... :wub:
Anyway, she's a beautiful girl of 8 now. Her cousin, Carlz, died yesterday..I teased my sister for a while, and then she started a new egg. So I guess I'll have to depend on the matchmaker for Fable's love life. I turned all the matches down yesterday, I'm hoping she'll show up with a mametchi..

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo

Posted 06 December 2004 - 08:33 PM ( #7 )

Around 7 tonight, Fable was visited by the matchmaker. :unsure: Mrs. Busybody introduced her to a handsome memetchi, and the immediately fell in love. So she is now a mother of a beautiful baby girl, which I'm not sure, but I might name Maya...:unsure:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments