i recieved my american fish mutsu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana cream sicle

Reaction score
it is very fun, it has 3 feeding buttons a worm, fish, and a bug it dances, sings, and gets scared. Please if you reply don't say anything meen to me.

Seriously,

Everyone who posted here is kk2334 except for me. It's obvious. The only reason, I didn't accuse you is because I didn't want to be rude. By the way, I know you didn't win. ;)

Regards,

DarkCore

I am not tama tu something, i did win and if i had a scanner i would show u.
You act the same as Tamatu though. If someone has numbers in their name, you both say something. If you have it, take a picture with a camera! Digital or regular, you still can.

-DarkCore

wait dark core do u think im Kk225.. :blink: :) ;) no way!!!!!!!!! my gosh i like have a diffferent addy "address" than mmarshall100, and i only lied once!!! gosh!! sorry for yelling but, u dont wanna be rude dark core u say that im him and im not what do u want huh???? ive sent u links to my myspace do u want pics....... gosh here i have proof im not him and also i told u dark core im gonna post pics!! GOSH but not yet im gonna e mail te seller who sold him the mutsu. and this is my addy

Primo Bolo III

lanai city HI, 96763

and heres another link to my myspace.

im not really 20, i need to change my age so u can view it!

oh and its TAMA_TU_U808 and 808is hawaiis area code im proud of where i live!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't really want to step into this, considering i normally have nothing to say in these matters, but i do know tama_tu_u808 was actually bidding against me in the auction for the new mutsu. they had messaged me on ebay, so i know it was them from tamatalk. i don't know about banana cream sicle's auction though.

i don't think posting personal information is a good idea on the net. i also don't think it really verifies that you aren't the same person either, cause it's pretty easy to make up information about yourself and post it in defense.

if you all are really upset about being accused of being the same person, maybe you both should take what people on the internet call a "salute". it's basically a picture of yourself holding a sign that says 'i am _(insert screen-name)_ on tamatalk.com' [you enter your screen name into the blank. for example, i would write 'i am junky on tamatalk.com'].

this way, if you wanted to prove who you were, you could have a more reasonable and accurate way of doing it.

[SIZE=14pt]Drop it. That is what I think. I won't post it, but please, stop trying to persuade me into thinking otherwise.[/SIZE]

-DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back