Nuki's Tamagotchi Adventures!~~//_

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NukiBoy

Reaction score
Howdy!

Today, November 19th, 2005, I got my first tamagotchi.

I felt excited while I waited for my egg to hatch. I had expected a girl, but I got a boy. Quite a shock, but even more interesting for Nuki's tamagotchi diary~

I named my tama Nuki! (Notice my forum username)

I played for a while. And I noticed Nuki had pooped, twice! So I brought him to the toilet for a flush. After half an hour, he fell asleep. I paid attention and turned off the lights. After his short sleep, he had evolved into a Hitodetchi. After reading a site with Tamagotchi information, I -learned- that Nuki was now the star tama! n_n

About an hour or two after he first hatched, he fell asleep in the child stage. Currently (while he is sleeping these very moments), Nuki weighs 20 pounds, and only has one training.

:[

I'll update this later when Nuki wakes up.

Some goals I have managed to accomplish today on him were:

Getting up to 30 points from Jump. (v2)

Getting 80 points from Bump. (Yes, I know, you could do better. I'm bad at Bump. This is an accomplishment for a newbie like me. >_<)

I got up to 578 points in an hour and a half! =D

Things I did/bought:

1 Shrimp.

1 Beef Bowl.

I tried all 5 codes in the shop after numerous failures of correctly getting the secret item from the code! ^^;

Now, while Nuki is still sleeping, I wait full of excitement for him to evolve into a teenager for even more adventures to report in this log!

Sleepy Nuki and NukiBoy signing off~

[We hope you enjoyed my first post in TamaTalk and my very first log entry]

NukiBoy here again.

The next day, Nuki got up to 3000 points! Right now, I'm letting him just be about freely after jumping alot in the games. I managaed to get to round 3 in Bump, but I can't get past that round.

Yes, I'm not so great at Bump.

But, I got 100 points twice on Jump this morning/afternoon. How great is that? It had a congratulating theme, just like when it's your birthday.

I watched the 3-digit number with gleaming eyes. It looked like Nuki was eating the points because he always opens his mouth whenever he recieves points. ^^

I could tell he liked the points just as much as I did!

I made 3 adult friends with my church buddies. =D Their names are: Kate, Marly, and Liveu. Not to mention I won all 4 games against them while we connected.

My tama was crying in church, and I praised him! I got another training, and that reminded me to put on my sound whenever I'm not using my Tamagotchi.

It is currently 2:30 pm. In 4 or so hours, Nuki will evolve into a random teenager. Not sure what character, because it's always a mystery. Nuki also bounces and jumps around ALOT.

I saw him do cartwheels three times in the afternoon. (That means he's very happy)

Some bad news is that while I try to get many points, he gets hungry.

His snack is a cake or something with sugar and no nutrients, so he tends to get cavities quite often. While Nuki is just hanging aorund and jumping all over the place, I am typing this.

This is the post I make before my movie. D:

Bouncy and NukiBoy signing off!!...

Latest posts

Back