CLUB TAMAGIRL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl66

Reaction score
In my club, you dont have to reset your tama. " I know how it feels to reset it." In club TAMAGIRL, you haaave fun! :huh: :huh: :D Here is the mascot-----> :lol: Isnt he cute? :( Club TAMAGIRL isnt like those other :D clubs. Make up your mind fast! :D Its only on weekends. Dont know if you can? :( Then join the mini member meetings! :( If you want to join, pm me. :(

-Tamagirl66 :D

Sounds fun to join a hatch group:). I only just hatched a new tamagotchi so it's just having a nap at the moment. It's a boy, named ash. :D My sis also has one it's a girl named amber :angry: . it just woke up better go and check on it.

Sorry 'bout the double post, but it might be a bit hard cause i live in australia and our time's different but still i'll try.

Well if you want to make a group hatching we have no problems with that but clubs are not aloud in TamaTalk. Admin likes to think of us as a big happy tamatalk club. We have no problem if you want to create a group hatching though, sorry but

*Closed by Rock'in Robotchi*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back