What's conneXction?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

claire5

Reaction score
:pochitchi: :wacko: Is there a difference in a connection and a conneXction? which one is newest? Where can I find more about conneXction?

Anyone know?

:D :D :D :huh: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :wub: :huh: :chohimetchi: :p

:pochitchi:   :wacko:   Is there a difference in a connection and a conneXction? which one is newest? Where can I find more about conneXction?

Anyone know?

:D   :D   :D   :huh:   :kuribotchi:   :furawatchi:   :hitodetchi:   :wub:   :huh:   :chohimetchi:   :p
connextion is a tama released in the U.K and places around there.the differences are that you can't debug a connextion and they have different words than a connection.

EX. In the american tama "Time out" In the UK tama "Punish"

things like that.

they were both released at the same time i think.

hope that answers your questions!

connextion is a tama released in the U.K and places around there.the differences are that you can't debug a connextion and they have different words than a connection.EX. In the american tama "Time out" In the UK tama "Punish"

things like that.

they were both released at the same time i think.

hope that answers your questions!
they were releast at the same time and the connexion v1 has characters that connection would have on v2

The Tamagotchi Plus was released before the Connection and Connexion were released. The Plus is the equivalent of the Tamagotchi Connextion/Connection, but in Asia. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back