Chickens?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Reaction score
Okay, this week I went over to a friend's house and guess what?

My tamagotchi was playing tag with a chicken!

It was wearing a costume, but this never happened before!

If your tama has been playing with a chicken, add a reply here. OK?

Ya! it will do it around 11am and 4:30pm I saw it it's so funny don't ya think? It's because of Thanksgiving but it's a turkey. It will do it throughout the week i guess until thanksgiving.

:angry: I can't belive my beautiful butterflytchi was being chased by a chicken twice today!!!

What is wrong with that stupid Turky ?

What are they doing here?

Maybe because they were being nauty or something.

its being chased by a turky in onor of thancksgiving. (thats how they celabrate thanksgiving! ;) B) B) )

Yeah. It's visited by a Pumpkin at Halloween, wears a backpack in August, gets visited by a Christmas Tree and Santa Clause at Christmas, plays with a snowman in January, thinks about hearts on Valentine's Day and looks at some flowers on April Fools Day.

Try resetting your shop on the 14th of every month. Make sure you have at least 150p on you though! B) ;) B)

:mellow: :huh: ^_^ :eek: ;) :p :D :lol: B) :rolleyes: -_- <_< :) :wub: :angry: :( :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi:

so did mine right know i think if your tama is 4 years or older when its board and u havent played with it for 5 min a chicken will chase it. :)

It dosn't matter how old it is, and it is NOT a chicken!!!! can't you read???? :rolleyes: anyway, how does THAT look like a chicken?

:angry: Yah weird, sorry if I do something wrong but this is the first time I have ever written to someone to answer a comment or question. Mine was doing that two days ago I was wondering if it was celebrating Thanksgiving and that maybe I had the wrong date in so when it stopped after like 5 min, I checked the date and it was the right date so really what is it doing? :) :rolleyes: :wacko: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
i felt bad for my tama it seemed very scared of the turkey but it is a hilarious way to celebrate thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back