MY LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gozarutchi girl 111

Reaction score
I am going to start up a log about my red and white version 2 tama. I have just reset my tama and I got a boy. I have named him Pluto and he has one training. I have decided to try to take extremely good care of Pluto because I would like him to be a mametchi when he is an adult. When Pluto is older he is going to get married with a baby girl tama who is called Globe. Pluto should evolve in about five minutes. It will be a good sign if he evolves into the star fish child. I am now going to connect Pluto with a tiger tama called Nev. When I connected them Nev the tiger tama came and gave Pluto a flower and Pluto was very happy. Pluto has just evolved and he is the star fish child! :hitodetchi:I will reply in my log again tomorrow.

See ya!

from gozorutchi girl 111 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to start up a log about my red and white version 2 tama. I have just reset my tama and I got a boy. I have named him Pluto and he has one training. I have decided to try to take extremely good care of Pluto because I would like him to be a mametchi when he is an adult. When Pluto is older he is going to get married with a baby girl tama who is called Globe. Pluto should evolve in about five minutes. It will be a good sign if he evolves into the star fish child. I am now going to connect Pluto with a tiger tama called Nev. When I connected them Nev the tiger tama came and gave Pluto a flower and Pluto was very happy. Pluto has just evolved and he is the star fish child! :hitodetchi:I will reply in my log again tomorrow. See ya!

from gozorutchi girl 111

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back