want your old tamagotchis back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabel_99

Reaction score
Isabel_99s got a plan. We all love our tamagotchis, we all want old tamagotchis back (garden, devil, ocean, angel) right! If everyon in this group sent them an e-mail mabey they'll rerelease em. Lets start! :D

Or mabey we could make an online partision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then get every one who uses tamatalk, to sign it!!!!!!!!! then we can be shore to get them back....i hope!!!!!!!!!! ill set one up and then link it here!!! ok, im gona make it...use ur tamatalk ID to sign!!

soz, i made it simpily and quickly, so its not the most glamerous looking of pages, but its simple and easy to use!

And by the way, i signed....

i hurry to do that i do it now come on people SIGN woudnt it be cool if they brought them back yea i would buy devilgotchis or an' angelgotchi..no i think ALL OF THE OLD KINDS

edit: i signed now :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, well I hate to be a downer in this but online petitions have no clout. If you want an original Tama, just get one on ebay. They are plentiful and reasonably priced.

Bandai has done a great job of getting tamagotchis back on the market with the two types they have released.

Maybe if you bombard the bandai.com website and mail them from there, some one might listen.

ofcourse you can sign but whats hepling is contacting bandai and ONLY that cus the chance that bandai will look and listen to that site i small the chance is just as big as if they bought alots of fake tamagotchis to sell at the market and they dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back