Sebastian's Crazy Tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SebastianHUnewearl

Reaction score
Ok so this my second tama's growth from tiny peeble (baby) to adult. I dont know the names of the tama so you will just have to try and figure them out ;)

Actually no you wont because I'll just use the smilies hehe lol.

This was my frist tama log. Baby girl, then too the round girl lol. Then it grew into it's teenager this :D then a few days later it grew into this little sexy girl :huh: ...I think you have to have full dissapline to get mametchi?

Now my current Gotchi was another baby girl, then to the round rolling cloud girl agian, then to the fire version of the onion one lol. And then to this shy guy who wears a mask :lol: I really dont like how it look's. From her teens to this girl she had neally full training but I guess because she was fat and I make her sick a few times she grew ugly?

I'm not resetting her because I want the secret grandma gotchi matchmaker, but I'm not sure if :) grows into it? She also never crys or gets silly for training? I hope I'm not wasteing my time with this gotchi because it's so lazy, all it does it watch TV sometimes and does alittle close up dance lol.

:unsure: was so cute!! It used to brush it's teeth, have a bath, goto the beach, dance and everything lol. I want :blink: and then :ph34r: on my next tama's style!! Weee

For version 2 When I actually find one in the shops to buy I want a new tama because I get annoyed/bored if it grows into the same one loL~

Ok well today my Tamagotchi /THIS ONE>>> :D <<<< did three poop's and then it got hungry so I fed it. Hmm what else happend?

Oh yeah it done a close up dance thing and should be going to sleep soon. It didn't beep once today, I feel like punishing her just so she gives a reaction lol! She is so shy of everything..

Today I had to goto school (year 10 exam revision) so I paused my Tamagotchi. Iv'e been back for an hour and It hasnt done anything other then bounce around the screen. I'm expecting Grandma gotchi matchmaker to visit soon because she has been an adult for alot of days now.

[SIZE=14pt]Ok well today my Tamagotchi did another poo and that was about it. I got really bored with it so I decided to play jump about 13 times to lose weight. Down to 49lbs! I normally never let my tamahotchi characters get fat but I'm very busy and cant play games with mine all the time.[/SIZE]

Today or tomorrow Im going on a search at the shops for tamgotchi connection 2 weee!!

Well I found my tamagotchi V2 woowhooo...ahem anyway

My Maskitchi had alittle baby plop from the match maker (guess I'm not letting it into the grandma after all) and it has been like this for two days (48 hours) VERY WEIRD!!

Latest posts

Back