Twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gingertama

Reaction score
:) :unsure: :huh: :lol: ;) :ph34r: ;) I would love to know how to get twin tamas B) :blink: :D :lol: :) :(

Please send back if you think you know ways to do it

P.s you must reply

P.s TAMAGOTCHIS ROCK LIKE A.C.D.C

I would love to know how to get twin tamasPlease send back if you think you know ways to do it

P.s you must reply

P.s TAMAGOTCHIS ROCK LIKE A.C.D.C
It is not possible to have twin tamas. The only time you will ever see twin tamas is when a girl tama has babies, two will be on her screen. After a few seconds, one goes to the father's screen.

BTW, tamas and AC/DC both do ROCK!!!

:D :huh: :unsure:

Indeed, tamas and ACDC do rock.

Anyway, there is no way to get twins/triplets, at least as far as I know. There was a rumor with the first tamas (before connection) that you could get triplets/twins, but these codes do NOT work (manly reasonable sites have said this).

You are correct in the ac/dc and tamas, butnot about th e twins. sorry.

The only place BanDai said that you could get twins was on a TamaGotchi Angel, and the twin character is a secret character. :D

feel lucky for the tamas! i'm a twin and it is not pleasant, trust me. lol. but that might be just because of my idiotic sister

ac/dc is such a terrible band...you people don't have very good tast for music ;) sorry to say that but why don't you guys go buy a motorhead cd or a danzig cd....then tell me who rocks...and if you don't think they do, then you aren't old enough to appriciate music and you need to be listening to britney spears or ashlee simpson

ac/dc is such a terrible band...you people don't have very good tast for music :wacko: sorry to say that but why don't you guys go buy a motorhead cd or a danzig cd....then tell me who rocks...and if you don't think they do, then you aren't old enough to appriciate music and you need to be listening to britney spears or ashlee simpson
Let's not turn this into a shouting match. Just because YOU don't like a certain band doesn't mean everyone dislikes it. And we don't have "bad taste in music", we just like different stuff than you do. Unable to accept it when people are different from you, huh?

I don't mean to seem rude, but that just bugs me. :gozarutchi:

And Funky, how'd you get them? o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
ac/dc is such a terrible band...you people don't have very good tast for music  sorry to say that but why don't you guys go buy a motorhead cd or a danzig cd....then tell me who rocks...and if you don't think they do, then you aren't old enough to appriciate music and you need to be listening to britney spears or ashlee simpson
That was...very immature, quite franky. But without turning this into a flame war, let's get back on topic.

Um, I have no idea if ACDC rocks as I've never heard them; But hey, I'm sure they're awesome.

The twin tamagotchi isn't an option. Unless the poster is attempting to refer to the matching tamagotchi's you can only buy in packs of two?

Otherwise no, no twins.

ac/dc is such a terrible band...you people don't have very good tast for music :mellow: sorry to say that but why don't you guys go buy a motorhead cd or a danzig cd....then tell me who rocks...and if you don't think they do, then you aren't old enough to appriciate music and you need to be listening to britney spears or ashlee simpson
I think AC/DC and Motorhead BOTH rock!!!

Motorhead and Danzig haven't been around as long as AC/DC, maybe that's why you think they suck.

:mellow: B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back