Photo
- - - - -

Time to announce the contest winners!

• Please log in to reply

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 November 2005 - 11:31 AM ( #1 )

I would like to thank everyone who entered the various TamaTalk contests... We had a LOT of really good entries. In fact, it was a tough process to narrow down and find winners for each contest... Winners have been notified by email.

Here are our winners:

Create A Tamagotchi Character Name
DarkCore (link)

Create a Tamagotchi Character Picture
haze (entry)
Zega (entry)
tama_tu_u808 (entry)

Create, Name and Describe A Tamagotchi Character
wolviechick121 (entry)
TikkiTama (entry)
Strawberry (entry)
spiffy (entry)
Spbob (entry)
rex (entry)
jeremy clarkson (entry)

GRAND PRIZE! Create An Evolving Tamagotchi Character!
*winner to be announced* (we can't decide!)

I really can not thank you all enough for your wonderful entries. Stay tuned if you didn't win this time around... You might get another chance sooner than you think! ;)

I also wanted to send out an extra special THANK YOU! to our friends at Bandai America for their gracious donation of the prizes we are giving away. As always, they have shown how connected they are with the Tamagotchi fan community.

-Admin-

PS - I apologize for the problems some of you had with uploading your entries. The server move caused minor glitches and the problems you experienced were one of the unfortunate side effects of our new home. Thanks for your patience!

Replies

Views

Started

23 Nov 2005

Last Post

26 Nov 2005

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:12 PM ( #2 )

We have a grand prize winner! :puroperatchi:

Thanks to everyone for being so patient... I really had a tough problem deciding this one by myself. I enlisted the help of some friends and a rep from Bandai America...

GRAND PRIZE! Create An Evolving Tamagotchi Character!
Yuurei (link)