Help please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goopygoop

Reaction score
I have a problem that seems to reoccur constantly and impair my tamagotchi's happiness and growth. For some reason, my tamagotchi hardly ever wants to play with me; nearly all the time when I try to play "Dance" it always shakes its head, and I've never gotten it to play "Jump". Even when it has no hearts of happiness it still refuses to play, making it impossible for me to make it happy. I raised it to an Ichigotchi before resetting it to try to fix the problem, but nothing changed. The same problem arised with the new tamagotchi, and I reasoned that the problem was somehow related to me. Does anyone know how what's going on? Thanks in advance!

Your tama probably is not overweight it has to be overweight to exercise.

Yes; feed it a snack or a meal to make it gain weight, and then it will play a game. A meal makes it gain 1 pound, where a snack makes it gain 2. The dance game, after the first round, causes it to lose 2 pounds; the jump game, after 3 hurdles, makes it lose 3.

Feeding it snacks makes it happier.It is not hapy enough to play a game.Or you can praise it.

If you give it a meal it would need to burn of the fat so he\she would dance or play jump.

Its like this: if it dont want to play a game feed it a snack, with 1 snack you can play one dance game, feed it a food and snack an you can play jump, feed all of the previous and your tama will become incrediblly fat but you will be able to play with it forever! :( :( :( te he

that is somewhat true. If you keep feeding it so it would play jump and dance your tamagotchi would be to fat to jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back