P1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
hi!

My friend gave me his old P1 tama!!! i was so excited..........i have put battries in it, but there is one prob..........there is no butterns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< dose ne1 know how to use it with out butterns..........?

Thankx./...

yay! I fixed it! but with out butterbs, i am useing a paper cilp......lol! im not gona take this one 2 skool, ill keep it on pause. But when i get home, im not gona pause it.............BUT YAY!!!!!!!!!!! i fixed it!!!!!!!!! its a cute little baby!!!!!!! lol............. The reson im not gona take it to skool is coz it will be a bit hard to look aftter it using a paper clip.........lol......So um yeah!!!!!!! who else has one....

LETS CHANGE THIS TO p1 and P2 talk...........

(also, soz, i made a mistake, i meant to put P2, but i put P1....coz it is a P2 tama..... <_< ;) :D hang on, my nanos beebping...brb

bac.......so, umm.,...myn is a P2! soz.,,...............

i loves mimitchi thats my favorite i wish i had one of the old tamagotchis 2 i seen and cared for one bt never had one myself

That sux that there were no buttons. At least now you can buy the new connection which is great.

if this is a topic about p2 tama's then i'll post something^-^ I have a solution for your button problem. If you can get a set of buttons for a p1 or p2 just put those in and you won't have to use a paper clip!!!!! lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back