I'm Back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webster04

Reaction score
Well, after a long time of not caring for a tama i'm finally back. And the only reason is i found my japanese tama ocean, I started him up a few days ago and he's a needy little guy but since i haven't cared for a tama since august i figured he may be a little easier this time.

Why have i been gone for so long though? Well i got back into a old hobby of mine and have been doing stuff, but what is this hobby? Why Yo-Yoing!!! I picked up a duncan freehand zero for my birthday and have been yo-yoing non-stop ever since... But thats getting a little boring so i picked up a tama on tuesday and now i'm doing both again(can't stick with the same hobby for too long)^-^

I'm gonna go back to doing what i love and have loved since 97 now though and care for my tama's and it will last if i can find myself a gen2 tama, only reason is last night i read some of kat's logs and realized i missed my little mimitchi, and long to have him back in my life(so if anyone has a gen2 they don't want "wink wink" pm me^-^).

Right now little haku and havoc are going fine, haku is a kuragetchi and havoc i believe is a maskutchi(he's a tama mini so i can't really tell). I'll post moreas the days go on so look forward to me posting here again.

[SIZE=14pt]I'M BACK TAMATALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

This log will be about today and yesterday.

Yesterday was thanksgiving day and i had little haku to deal with and i was also going to my family's house in knox. We got there a little after 10 am and i was set on just caring for haku but ended up playing a little madden football. I got haku's last discipline in and managed to fend off 2 attacks but missed one since i was eating turkey and couldn't get to him... *feels ashamed*.

Toward the middle of the day i was reading the logs on tamagotchi planet on my grandma's pc when i heard the dreaded beeping, it was a little after 3 pm and haku descided to die on me. This upset me a bit and i descided to reset him. After that we played a rousing game of Mad Gab!

After that we headed off home, when i got home i descided to see what other tama's i still had left by putting different circuit boards in one case. I ened up finding i did have a p2 circuit board with working sound so my frakenstein webster was born!!! I startted him up at 7 pm but to hiom he started up at 9 am so he was up with me for a while. I ened up reading a few of kat's logs to him as i laid in bed waiting for midnight to hit.

Today i woke up around 8 to go get my cousin from work, he needed a ride so i figured why not? We ended up getting breakfast around 9 am when little webster woke up. He ended up visiting my grandma's house in town then went with me a my cus to a gym. He's trying to get me to work out so i said ok for once, half way through my workout he beeped, i checked to see he didn't need anything so i disciplined him bringing him to half way(if i didn't mention, he asked for one last night too)!

So thats how our day has gone so far, i will post more about the day tonight so keep on caring everyone!

Latest posts

Back