Urgent Help Needed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaska

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I's tamagotchi's have reached adult stage and have been communicating for a few days. They have the 4 hearts in the friends section and when they give gifts a little heart appears however they havent gotten married or had babies. It's getting really frustrating when all they do is play games and give gifts!

Someone please help :(

Oh my goodness... just after I posted that I tried again... and they had two baby boys!!!! :D

My boyfriend missed seeing it though :(

Congratulations! Tamagotchis do take some time to breed, though. Mine wouldn't bree until they were adults for at least 48 hours.

BABIES BABIES BABIES BABIES BABIES BABIES BABIES BABIES BABIES BABIES YAY YAY YAY YAY Congrats

me and my sisters tamagotchis have te same problem. the tamagotchis have been connecting for 2 days alreadyand they havent mated. they already have 4 hearts on the clossnes chart. can some body help me? :)

welcome to the insomniac club there.

NEWAYZ yah just like alaska, it'll happen soon. just keep connection and they'll be doing the nasty in no time.

~ :) :D :ph34r:

haha because no on wants to see what Hanatchi's look like during that naughty dance their.

~ :) :D :ph34r:

I got good news and bad news . good news is that I got my tama child!!!!!!

HALELUYA!

bad news is that my sister didnt. :) . I wanted to connect and my sisters tama didnt catch the connection.wich meens that my tama acted as if it connected to another tama while my sisters tama got faliur. :D :ph34r: :p :( :( :( :( :( :(

Just keep trying. I get fails between my tama and my friends all the time and mine always thinks they are connected when they aren't. It's just some weird thing that happens!

How old do the tamagotchis have to be to have a baby and how do you know which ones to match it with?

Thats wat i want 2 no mines 7 years old and the match maker hasn't come and i want a girl pront

OOPS,me and my friend`s tamagotchis were in love but they wern`t having babies so I had to delete hers incase the match maker didn`t come.

Oh my goodness... just after I posted that I tried again... and they had two baby boys!!!! :angry:
My boyfriend missed seeing it though :mimitchi:
Congradgulations!!!!! Iknew you could do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back