Lulu&Ken's Life As They Know It!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss tama

Reaction score
this morning when they woke up, 10:00, i heard the noise that means that they are evolving and Lulu changed into this really strange guy..dont know name yet. i used the the love potion on ken and connected with Lulu now they both have 4 hearts for eachother on the friends list!! i am so excited becuase they are going to get married and have a child...i just dont know when!! i dont know if i can do this but....could someone PM me and tell me when&how they will get married?? thanks

i will update later!! :huh: :furawatchi: :huh: :) :huh:

ah i forgot to mention in my other post about the matchmaker..

about 10 minutes later after i used the potion..the matchmaker came and i was freaking out because i didnt know what to do and the boards were no help for a while until i found out that even though the matchmaker came it didnt mean that it would be mating with my other tamagotchi so i denied the love.

i just fed them both one meal and one snack.

i can't wait until they are married!! but WHEN????

well nothing is really happening with these tamagotchis..they are sort of boring...i will just post some information about them...

Lulu

training-8 out of 9

generation-6

Girl

4 years old

Ken

training-8 out of 9

generation-2

Boy

7 years old

:mellow: :p :blink: ;) :unsure: :wacko: B) :D :huh: :blink: :D :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt]well Lulu pooed so i am cleaning that.[/SIZE]

Ken is watching tv

I WANT THEM TO GET MARRIED!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: B) B) B) :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]still nothing going on but the normal everyday things...[/SIZE]

the matchmaker came at 10:30 this morning and hasn't shown up any other time..

hmmph

:huh: B) B)

[SIZE=21pt]AHH! FiNNALY! [/SIZE]

THEY ARE MARRIED B) AND LULU HAD 2 BABY GIRLS...ONES W/ KEN AND THE OTHER IS WITH LULU!! :huh: B)

Latest posts

Back