New website *NEED STAFF*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

david.67

Reaction score
Hi I am making a website called Tamafriends!We need the following staff
News reporters                                                  10

Webmaster            (I will be one too)                  1

Animators                                                          3

Help Service workers                                          10

If you would like to apply for a job please e-mail [email protected] or PM me telling me your Tamatalk forum name,Why you want this job,Some of your work (If Possible) and your age group:

10 to 14

14 to 18

18+

Thankyou and good luck!

David.67

Last edited by a moderator:
you should be webmaster yourself right ok if youre new to making websites i can help you i have alot experience if youre good to make websites i would like to be an animator or if that isn't possible a Help service worker

but i cant do this all the time im things like that on so many sites and i also have my own to take care of but i have the time to do the things really good

I am a webmaster.There should be two webmasters a website.Anyhow shure you can be a animator :huh: can you upload some of your work to www.tinypic.com and tell me the address to it? :blink:

I have three outher websites www.gmaillotto.cjb.net

www.thesims2slam.cjb.net and the best one www.hobberz.com this will be my most worked on and fourth :blink:

2 webmasters i would love to be one im very experinced in making websites i would also animate and help with scripts and so on so could i pleas be that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back