Guide for the new owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

david.67

Reaction score
After you set the time and your birthday your tamagotchi will come to life!.It will be a egg.After it hatches the wonderfull world of tamagotchis begin!You can do ALOT of cool things!
Conecting to anouther tamagotchito conect keep pressing the left button untill you get to the hart,Then press the middle button.It will say Please Stand By.Waite untill both tamagotchis say this.Both tamagotchis must be facing each outher.Then press the middle button again.You will conect.You can give presents,fall in love and even play games with each outer!
My tamagotchi wont play games with me!This may be because he is unhappy.If this is the reason the click the left button untill you get to the second picture from the top left.Then press the middle button.pres the left button again untill its slected the snack.Press the middle button.Repeat this prosess acouple of times.Thn he will play a game.

A tamagotchi will refuse to play games because it's underweight, not because it's unhappy. You only have to feed it one snack to boost its weight enough to play the dance game (each snack adds 2 pounds.)

You really sholuld of posted this in the tips and tricks section.... but oh well, thamks.

I really liked the diagram that you made. :huh: :p B) :wub: :) :eek: :D :wub: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back