Sign in to follow this  
iloveMytamas

Inter-generation breeding?

Question

Its weird. I asked around and people have told me that my first generation kuchipachi (the lite blue w/polka dots-tama plus) could not breed with my second generation Mimitchi-josie-pink connextion......I didn't think so either..but? i tried them today out of curiousity and just to give it a try and, they bred! now they have two baby girls. Josie is sixteen or fifteen i think, fifteen and the plus which i have no clue what i named is 13 yrs old. How can this be? and this further prooves my pink connextion is sexist! lol...from the time i got it which was weeks and weeks ago, it has been producing all girls! now these two baby girls! wha?!

8 answers to this question

I started my first tamagotchi and let it mate with something selected by the matchmaker. Then when the parent left, I started my other connection, let both grow to adults, and then mated them. So it was a 2nd gen mating with a 1st gen. I didn't find it strange at all.

eh i dunno. Someone just told me it was not something that would happen. Man, i don't want to see my mimitchi go away :unsure: its my first one...and lol i like it!! argh. She's 18 yrs old right now. And, the boy kuchipachi the one w/a baby now, it still goes up close to the screen and blows kisses and has a flower in its mouth...hmmm.....Cheating eh? jk....

Generations don't really matter at all, I don't think.

And the babies are just random. And I've heard you can only get twins of the same gender, you can't get a boy and a girl.

Hey I think I replied to your same post at Livejournal earlier tonight... so I guess you can read there for my opinion... Where did you hear that anyways?

As for anyone who is curious about this... generation does not matter.

Fable's mother was a Gen2, and her father was a Gen1..I didn't even think that there would be any problems. It wouldn't make sense if there were.

[quote name='Perfect Entropy' date='Nov 29 2004, 07:43 PM'] Generations don't really matter at all, I don't think.

And the babies are just random. And I've heard you can only get twins of the same gender, you can't get a boy and a girl. [/quote]

weather u get a boy or a girl deplends if its on a even or odd minute.......