Is my tama singing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinoy

Reaction score
It's totally weird....Notes are coming out from it's mouth... :mellow:

thanks!My other one is brushing it's teeth REALLY close to the screen....

thanks!My other one is brushing it's teeth REALLY close to the screen....
Our seven tamas each do that, and take a bath, about an hour or less before they go to sleep!

:mellow: :blink: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Our seven tamas each do that, and take a bath, about an hour or less before they go to sleep!
:furawatchi: :furawatchi: B)
Cool!

Turkey!!!!Oh my god!!!It allready is being chased!!!Get it away!!!Or else I will eat the turkey!!! :furawatchi:

Turkey!!!!Oh my god!!!It allready is being chased!!!Get it away!!!Or else I will eat the turkey!!! :furawatchi:
When you catch the turkey, feed it to your tama LOL!!! It probably is hungry after being chased by that turkey LOL!!!

:furawatchi: B) B)

yeah that cool, i like it better when it comes up to the screen....so cute. u will have to wait until its an adult though. i also like using the pencil, it draws really cool stuff. mine wrote chinese today

:furawatchi: Now my other one is small,big,bigger,giant.......strange

i HAVE A CHEAT ABOUT THAT SANTA COMES AND TURNS I TO A PRESENT

I IS :DATE:DECEMBER 24TH TIME 10:29.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol:

i HAVE A CHEAT ABOUT THAT SANTA COMES AND TURNS I TO A PRESENTI IS :DATE:DECEMBER 24TH TIME 10:29.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol:
That happened with my tamas, but the time was midnight on Dec. 24-25.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow....My tama was being chased by a turkey yesterday!!Kill the turkey!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

yeah that cool, i like it better when it comes up to the screen....so cute. u will have to wait until its an adult though. i also like using the pencil, it draws really cool stuff. mine wrote chinese today
Whoa, what kind of tama do you have? Mine nevers draws anything...it just uses the pencil.

To answer the singing question...it is either singing or dancing. Mine (all four) do that. Although, I think they only do that when they're a teenager.

What tama's do you guys have?I have a spaceship girl and a :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back