Free Book and Free PC codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jolo

Reaction score
I got lots of the codes yesterday. I tried them all and most worked. But there were some which didn't

Free BOOK A B A C A B A C

and

Free PC A C C B A C A B

Flowers A C A C B B C A

Free Lamp A A B C C B A C

It also said you get full training if you played with the PC 25 times!! Which sounds a bit boring but worth a try.

Is there any truth to these rumours?

I got lots of the codes yesterday. I tried them all and most worked. But there were some which didn'tFree BOOK A B A C A B A C

and

Free PC A C C B A C A B

Flowers A C A C B B C A

Free Lamp A A B C C B A C

It also said you get full training if you played with the PC 25 times!! Which sounds a bit boring but worth a try.

Is there any truth to these rumours?
Where did you find these codes? I would like to check them all out.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: B)

I got them at www.gamewinners.com/handheld/TamagotchiConnexionVersion2

hiphopper is wrong my friend entered a code and got me a shovel that I got cake and 50 gotchi points

hiphopper is wrong my friend entered a code and got me a shovel that I got cake and 50 gotchi points

:rolleyes: The only ones that worked for me was honey,costume and hair gel... :rolleyes:

I got lots of the codes yesterday.  I tried them all and most worked. But there were some which didn'tFree BOOK  A B A C A B A C

and

Free PC  A C C B A  C A B

Flowers    A C A C B B  C A

Free Lamp  A A B C C B A C

It also said you get full training if you played with the PC 25 times!!  Which sounds a bit boring but worth a try.

Is there  any truth to these rumours?

Those arent real!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Wait a minute......Are they kietie codes? :unsure: Huh?

Oh well :rolleyes: ......

these codes are fake. tamagotchis only have 5 codes. i listed the real ones below.

p.s gamewinners.com gives you sooo many fake codes!! anyway if you want to know the real codes just keep reading lol

1. Whole Cake: ABBACBCC

2. Steak: BACBCACB

3. Love Potion: BCBACABA ( you have to buy it for 3000p)

4. Hair Gel: ACBCABAC

5. Stuffed Animal: CBAACABC

AFTER YOU PUT IN ALL THE CODES YOU GET A SECRET ITEM!!!!

THE SECRET ITEM IS A COSTUME!! YOU MAY ONLY WEAR IT AS AN ADULT.

to put the codes in go to the shop and press A 4 times to make the shopkeeper look surprised. then enter the code and TA DA!!

~Claire :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back