marutchi and hitodechi in even gen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime MY tamagotchi has full training points it turns into a :furawatchi: or :furawatchi: ...it may not happen to yours....

It's mostly chance what character you get. When I had two tamas, I took care of each exactly the same. One became Mimitchi, the other became Gozarutchi. All their stats were exactly the same too.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

i'ts rude to do that santagotchi *cellphone rings* *i pick up*

Me:Hello

Naplleon dinamite: *hangs up*

Me:whatever *closes cell phone*

Comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i heard you eat poo.
Well, like most things you may have heard, that's nothing more than some kid's lame insult. That insult has been around for a lot longer than I have, and I'm 29.

Don't believe everything you hear.

B) B) B)

Well, like most things you may have heard, that's nothing more than some kid's lame insult. That insult has been around for a lot longer than I have, and I'm 29.
Don't believe everything you hear.

B) B) B)
dONT MESS WITH ME! PLUS I DONT KNOW IF THESE STUPID THINGS ARE TRUE, BECAUSE I HAVE TO SEE TO BELIVE! MY REAL NAME IS CAMMELLE!

I DONT KNOW IF THESE STUPID THINGS ARE TRUE, BECAUSE I HAVE TO SEE TO BELIVE!
Then why would you act as if you believed them? If what you're saying is true, you wouldn't believe any of the things you've heard unless you saw me.

B) B) B)

I HAVE TO TELL YOU 'CAUSE I DONT WANNA TELL YA WHO HAS TOLD ME! OKAY, THIS ALL I CAN SAY. SHE IS A TAMATALK.
I don't want to know who told you. All I want to know is what is being said.

Whoever it is, tell them that badmouthing someone that they don't even know is not a cool thing to do. I've tried to never give anyone here a reason to badmouth me.

B) B) B)

By the way, Hitodetchi and Marutchi are possible in even and odd generations, not just one or the other. Hitodetchi is supposed to be one of the better characters to get.

If your tama's parents had low discipline, you might have gotten a different child.

:huh: B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back