Photo
- - - - -

Huh?,

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaCat22

• tamacat22 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:09 AM ( #1 )

:furawatchi: I was at school when my V1 started having hearts come out of it and sort of a star struck look on his face. I asked all of my friends that have had tamas for more than a year, but they said it has never happened to thier's before. It has been 6 months since that happened and it has never done that again. I was so confused because there wasnothing in the directions about that. Even though that was quite awile ago, I'm still wondering about it! If you Know anything about this, please tell me as soon as possible.Help!
~TamaCat22

Replies

Views

Started

25 Nov 2005

Last Post

25 Nov 2005

blue tama kitty

• blue-tama-kitty user photo

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:22 AM ( #2 )

did you give it a love potion sometime before that happened? oh, maybe it just loves you alot and thought you took good care of him/her :furawatchi:

Pinoy

• pinoy user photo

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:55 AM ( #3 )

The same thing happened to my friend's one. :wacko: After she left it for a while then there was a baby on the screen...Maybe

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 November 2005 - 01:57 PM ( #4 )

What is the time / date set on your Tama's clock/calendar?

Maybe it thinks it is Valentine's Day (14Feb)?

Best, etc.
TamaMum

sofie

• sofie user photo

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:05 PM ( #5 )

yep, it happens. I had that, it is normal, I didn't know what itbwas, but, it happened, so, I think it felt a little funnt, and decided to......... wait, wiat date was that, cuz if it was somewhere in april 1, your tama is thinking about their tre love!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

*tamafan!*

• tamafan user photo

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:26 PM ( #6 )

mm..ive never seen that happen to my tamagotchi. i want to try it as soon as i know the date...im nt sure if theres any special event in april, but ill try