what did i do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelGotchi

FOUR TIME Lifetime Angelgotchi
Reaction score
i turned off the sound in class and then paused it, but then i dropped it on the floor. when i picked it up, i started fidgeting with the keys to see if it was okay, but there was no tamagotchi! the version number came up, and then the standby screen! when i connected it with another tamogotchi, there was an egg in the friends list! :furawatchi:

Wow...good job messing it up! Just kidding! :furawatchi:

My guess is that when you dropped it, you knocked the battery out of place or something. Also, is it a V1 tama? I've heard that those have lots of glitches, so that may be the case. A glitch.

LOADS OF PEOLE HAVE TRIED TO HAVE A EGG ON THE FRIENDS LIST. it must be really cool. if ur tamat is back 2 normal, then u shouldent have a problem.

but its not back to normal. every time i try to get an egg on the screen, ti just does the stupid standby thing! :wacko: >< --

but its not back to normal. every time i try to get an egg on the screen, ti just does the stupid standby thing! :wacko: >< --

I've heard of something like that on another website but I can't remember what is was or how to fix it. Sorry! On the website it said something about connecting with an egg... Yours must have done it by accident. :rolleyes:

I`d tell the store you`ve bought it from and exchange it for another tamagotchi v2.

i turned off the sound in class and then paused it, but then i dropped it on the floor. when i picked it up, i started fidgeting with the keys to see if it was okay, but there was no tamagotchi! the version number came up, and then the standby screen! when i connected it with another tamogotchi, there was an egg in the friends list! :ichigotchi:
how werid? * punches tamadogg.*

UR TAMA MUST BEE A LOD ONE AND THEY HAVE LOTS OF GLITCHES.

YOUR TAMA IS YUST ACTING B) B) B)

FOR A WHILE.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO HATE YOU. YOU CANT EXPECT EVERYBODY TO BE NICE TO YOU! B)   B)
Hey stand down both of you. Tamadogg has a point though don't ya think *santagotchi*? Now please get back to the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back