HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmeria

Reaction score
my dad took away my tama gotchi! i luv him sooooooooooooooo much! anyone have any tips on how to make him give in?

he wont let me pause it either. and and..... sniff he says if it dies hes gonna trow it away and make ME buy another one!

[SIZE=21pt]WHAT!?!!!???? How could your father do something like that? Why did he take it from you anyway?[/SIZE]

Say that this is an important thing to you and it will be spending his hard earned money from work to buy a new one, and ask if there is anything you can do to get it back.

you should tell him that they are raising the price to $25 and that it would be cheaper to just keep the old one.

tell him he is robbing you of your child hood and then say "i liked it better before, when you were nicer, now your just a big old fart...i bet you wanted that toy for yourelf you little sissy!!" .....riiiight what did you do anyway?

i didnt really do anything,here's the story:it was time for bed and i was gonna turn the sound off because bob aka my tama goes to sleep really late so when bob did go to sleep he wouldnt wake anybody up cuz it was like 11 o clock and he told me to put it away(id been playing with it all day)and i told him i was turning the sound off and he yelled put it away! (can u beleive that?)so i told him it isnt my fault if it wakes him up in the middle of the night and he said if i does he would throw it away, well i guess bob did wake him up(i dont see how sometimes i dont even notice it making a sound) because now my dad wont give him back! i dont no if he through it away or still has it

i miss u bob

I`d just say what I said to get my tamagotchi from Toys R Us, "Please Mommy, Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I`ll give you a foot massage, dochores?!Anything!!!!!!!!Just name it!"I hope it will work.Ask him what he wants you to do, do it s fast as you can, and get your tamagotchi back!Hurry!

this sucks! nothins' worked! i think he threw it away and now hes sorry and doesnt ant to tell me! :rolleyes:

Also, is the sound still on?Have timid ears to hear the beeps your tamagotchi makes.Alot of times, when I put my ear close to my tamagotchi, I hear beeps.So, put your ear close to the ground, trash can etc.Hope you find it :rolleyes: !

i cant believe i didnt think of that ill try it! brb(b right back)

i still didnt find it and even if i did then what would i do?

P.S anyone want to b my friend?

You do know that if you turn the lights off of the tama, it will go to sleep sooner or later, it wont make a sound when it wants to go to sleep. Ask your dad if you can have it back. Once my dad took it away, cuz i was playing with it in a restarant, and tell him how you feel about him taking it away. That worked for me. And also, be extra nice to him. Don't yell. Just tell him in a polite way. (and maybe even cry a little, maybe it will work on your dad) Good Luck!!!!!!!!

-Sofie :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back