Posted 01 December 2004 - 07:07 AM
- new characters
- new games (baseball, catching musical notes, multiple choice game with racing)
- you earn point while playing games and can spend them on tickets at your phone (which doesn't work outside japan)
- different food: rice and some sort of snack
- different animations, for instance two characters can kiss eachother!
- you can connect them together, but I'm not sure if they'll connect to tamagotchi plus/connexion/connection. I have to try that at the teenage stage. When you connect them they do the regular games, but also a ball and trumpet game.
- AND I SAW NAZOTCHI IN THE MANUAL!!! oh my, maybe it's a secret character on the keitai and not on the connection?! So sad that I can't read Japanese. I'll post scans an photo's soon, maybe someone can translate it. Huh, it said someting about page 29, so i turned to that page and it shows pictures of a 13th generation Mametchi?? Maybe if they pair you get a Nazotchi??
Posted 01 December 2004 - 09:12 AM
Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:06 AM
A minute ago the sales man came by on my tama screen and he offered me an octopus for 100 points! So this is what you can do with the points you earn on playing the games. Other stuff you can buy:
- Perfume (?)
- a Ticket
- Heart in a jar (?)
Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:52 AM
Posted 04 December 2004 - 10:35 PM
Posted 04 December 2004 - 10:55 PM
Posted 06 December 2004 - 09:05 AM
Posted 06 December 2004 - 12:07 PM
Posted 06 December 2004 - 09:07 PM
Posted 10 December 2004 - 04:10 PM
Posted 10 December 2004 - 10:09 PM
Please... Anyone who buys one of these and also has a scanner... Contact me as we are very interested in having the instructions scanned and added to the Reference Section with the others...
I have one on its way from Japan. WHen I get it I will scan the instructions.
Posted 11 December 2004 - 06:34 AM
I've played with my Keitai some more and this is what I discovered so far.
You earn point by playing games, depending on how good your result is. For instance if you catch 100 musical notes or throw 30 baseball balls you'll win the maximum amount of points: 100.
Twice a day a salesman will appear on your screen and show you what he brought along. This can be food or a toy. Some food is really good, it will make our tama jump (^__^) and fills two of his "hungry" hearts. You can play with the toys at any time, just like you would when you receive a toy throught connection.
I discovered that you can choose which food you want to give your tama by swicthing with the A button.
Normal food: rice, hotdog (?), fish, sushi
Candy: bubblegum, cake, sake (only for the older ones, young tama's will spit it out, haha)
The tamagotchi keitai can connect to: Keitai, Plus (i assume also to a connection and connexion) and the Japanese mobile phone.
Most of the chracters are new, although it still features Machi, Mimitchi and Kuchipatchi.
When they mate, they will first kiss eachother (how cute!) before the firework appears.