When you sleep...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you leae your Tama on at night or not?

• I UNPAUSE mine while I sleep.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I PAUSE mine while I speep.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LexehAnn

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Yurr. Well, usually they sleep for like 10 minutes, but today they slept for 12 hours, 8pm to 8am. Should I leave them un-paused while I sleep or should I pause them? I usually pause them in fear the'll die xD[/SIZE]

ALSO, my Tamas now have 4 smiles together... When they are adlts does this mean i dont have to use the love potion? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
It needs to have hearts :angry:

But, its v2 right?

If so, dont pause it, the babys usually go to bed the same time as you. Only if you sleep in the morning, you should pause it. V2 was made not to wake you up and night, so it respects your beddy bye time :angry: :angry: :eek:

It needs to have hearts :angry: But, its v2 right?

If so, dont pause it, the babys usually go to bed the same time as you. Only if you sleep in the morning, you should pause it. V2 was made not to wake you up and night, so it respects your beddy bye time :angry: :angry: :eek:
[SIZE=8pt]Awesome. Yes, their V2s... I always fill their hearts up... okay, i'll leave it on now :eek: [/SIZE]

Mine is unpaused while I sleep but around 8:00 in the morning, I wake up, pause my Tama, and then go back to sleep until like 11:00 so that nothing happens to my Tama while I'm sleeping in :angry: .

i hvae mine unpaused on night becuz my tama even sleep MORE than i do. :) :(

well, i always keep my tamas unpaused at night because then they evolve faster. i kept them unpaused over night and the next morning 2 of them were young mimitchis! then i looked at my other one today and it was a zukitchi, i think. i am not sure if that is the correct way of spelling that name. :) :D :( :( :(

[SIZE=12pt]I don't pause 'em when I go to bed, but I'm lucky with the times. I have to go to bed at ten, and my tamas go to sleep no later than eleven, so Ijuststay up reading or playing my DS until they fall asleep. In the morning their beeps wake me so I have no worries of 'em dying on me.[/SIZE]

I never go to bed before midnight so I don't have to worry about them being awake later then me, and I always set my alarm for 8 am and that's the earliest they wake so as long as I don't sleep through my alarm I don't have a problem.

IF u set ur clock right, then ur tama should fall asleep at different times depending on its age, but it should be asleep by the time u got to sleep.

I always Pause mine. It is a good idea to pause them, not only because they might die, but also because they sometimes wake during the night, and start beeping.

NOTE: They can't Evolve when paused.

From TamaExpert10. :huh:

I don't pause my v2 tama at night as they don't wake up during the night. I have occasionally paused first thing in the mornig when I want to sleep in though. I also pause newly hatched babies in the mornings on school days because I can't pay them enough attention while getting ready.

I always Pause mine. It is a good idea to pause them, not only because they might die, but also because they sometimes wake during the night, and start beeping.
NOTE: They can't Evolve when paused.

From TamaExpert10. :huh:
They can't grow in thir thir sleep either

:wub: :huh: :angry: :angry:

just turn off the sound whilke they're asleep. They will not evolve when they are asleep, and it is very rare they die in sleep.

If their happy hearts and hungry hearts are full when they go to sleep, they're good until at least 11:00 or 12:00 the next morning.

i unpause mine when i sleep because it'll grow and if you do pause your tama it will take longer to evolve :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back