what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary K

Reaction score
so i bought roller skates and the first 2 times i used it, it fell at the end of the screen as if you lost on bump. then when it was like that then left. then it was up and did it again. this happened about 4 times. now it's skating perfictly. this never happened with my other gen. :eek: :eek: my guy is a zuccichi. :angry: :angry: :angry:

sorry, really posted by me. bloomgirl. my mom was on the other day and forgot to log out. lol. :angry:

Tama's do that because it was new to skates.You didn't just put on skates and start riding perfectly did you?you probly tried it and fell sometimes just like your tama

If you put on skates OVER and OVER, it stops falling! :( Your tama just has to practice. :)

so i bought roller skates and the first 2 times i used it, it fell at the end of the screen as if you lost on bump. then when it was like that then left. then it was up and did it again. this happened about 4 times. now it's skating perfictly. this never happened with my other gen. :lol: :lol: my guy is a zuccichi. :) :( :(
My memitchi did that too!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back