Garidge sale

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi!

People say you can get te orginals from garidge sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you seen any origninals from garidge sales...? Coz if you can, im so going to the next sale near 2 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol: :D lol

i guess you could find them at garage sales.... good luck! :eek:

Personally, I can never find anything I'm looking for at a garage sale, but I guess it all depends on how many garage sales you go to, and what neighborhoods you look in. You'd probably have the best luck at a town-wide sale.

Just keep your eyes open, you never know what you'll find :lol:

yesterday i went to the san diego swap meet and i couldn't find ANY tamagotchis!!! i was really disapointed...but i got my cat a cute pink carrying bag! haha

Yes! At a garage sale last summer, I found a pink and white P2 Tama! like .25!!! Yay! So happy! Dunno if it works yet though... hmmm. :D

kool. Coz i havce a friend whos mum goes to heeeeps of garadege sales. She buyes heeps of things and sells them on ebay. Once, she borght a swing set at a garage sale of AUD$50 and soled it on ebay for AUD$350! lol.....but that is beside the point, my friend says she sees heeps of old tamagotchis at garage sales...so im gona try...! :D (soz, i just relized that this is repeting what i said in the 1st reply thing in the topic... :ph34r: )(well, not realy, but hey,....lol)

I guess you just have to look around alot. I was talking to this girl once about tamagotchi's and she just said i could i have hers. I was a bit shocked at the time beucz i had been tyring to find one of the old ones for agez. I guess she didnt really like it too much. Plus it came with brand new batteries in it. :wub:

I don't know about garage sales. We don't have that many around where I live and they are usually house of oldies who I seriously doubt would have had any interest in the 97 tamagotchis! However, if you look on ebay worldwide, there quite a few original tamagotchis up for bids andsome are still in their original packet! :wub: Only problem is they are nasty prices!

If I were you, I'd try and get some of the old ones off of school friends, heh heh.

I bet you could ask some of your friends if they had Tamagotchis back in the day and if they did, if they know where they are and if you can have them. I've asked quite a few of my friends, but none of them have given me one. They probably keep forgetting. Which is not suprising.

But I guess you'd just have to be prepared to go out and buy batteries. Woot.

we used to have exchange students and for presents they would get us heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaps of tamagotchis! :rolleyes: (the old kind.).... and we still have them! :huh:

i really miss my old tama... i can never win anything off ebay, because i always get outbid during the very last second :huh:

i think i'm going to look for old tamagotchis at thrift stores, because it's not quite garage sale season yet.

i really miss my old tama... i can never win anything off ebay, because i always get outbid during the very last second :huh: i think i'm going to look for old tamagotchis at thrift stores, because it's not quite garage sale season yet.
You have school off for presidents day, cause by 12:00 im only in 6th period

I've tried thrift stores, garage sales and other places... like flee markets and no one has even heard of tama's in my town, even after showing them MINE!!!!

I just checked out three thrift stores. I found Tamagotchi:The Game in all three of them for like $2. In one of the stores I went to, I found some McDonald's tama toys from 1997. I still have three more Goodwill stores to check out, so I'm going to cross my fingers!

I never find anything in garage sales, but I used to take my tamagotchi's to high school with me (I had purchased them off of ebay) and like two of my friends were like, "Hey, I have one of those, you want it?" and one of them I got was a Transparent White with no scratches, MINT. I was so happy. You can't find the transparent ones anywhere anymore...

I still say eBay is the best bet. $20 for a vintage Tama, tops (in the box).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back