I got nazotchi!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasja

Reaction score
Okay this is what happened. Both my keitai and tamagotchi plus are teenagers (my keitai is the apple) and i decided to connect them, it worked. The apple figure transfered to my plus tamagotchi so she could give a gift and... she turned into a nazotchi on my tama plus screen! I grabbed my camera, but was too late to make a picture :eek: . But i'll try to connect again and the picture will be there XD

Thats really cool! but I have a question....will the tamagotchi keitai come to the UK? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats really cool! but i have a question....will the tamagotchi keitai come to the UK? :eek:
I'm not sure, but I don't think so :lol: Although it would be great if Bandai would release them worldwide with the opportunity to connect them to any mobile phone ^__^

Yeah worldwide and UK, then if I get tamagotchi keitai I can connect it to a mobile phone, but...can tamagotchi keitai connect with tamagotchi connexion because I have connexion? :eek: :lol:

but...can tamagotchi keitai connect with tamagotchi connexion because I have connexion? :eek: :lol:
God question! I'm gonna start a connexion soon to find that out. But i think they will connect.

That 's soooo cool! :D

U have realy cool tamagotchis, I love them! :eek:

I realy want a keitai tamagotchi...but, I'm stuck in California! :lol:

They are nazotchis only when connecting (probably some kind of on-purpose glitch so the ketias and connections don't have to store different character data which is useless to the tamagotchi programs' memories), so the effects don't last on the character forever... do they?

HANG on.....

If you see in one pic it says that nozotchi is visiting one tama, the other tama is visiting nanotchi, how come nazotchi is down the bottem in every pic..? I may be wrong! lol

But, thoughs piucs are VERY VERY VERY convincing..... i think they are real......but there still is that question...

They are nazotchis only when connecting (probably some kind of on-purpose glitch so the ketias and connections don't have to store different character data which is useless to the tamagotchi programs' memories), so the effects don't last on the character forever... do they?
You are absolutely right about this, they are only Nazotchi when they visit the other Tamagotchi. I'm still not sure if it will appear as a character. The manual does show Nazotchi with a story next to it, but I can't read Japanese. I'll scan those pages soon, maybe someone can translate it?

Hey natasja,could you try and connect them and see if oyajitchi appears on tamagotchi keitai or tamagotchi plus? :(

I have never heard of the keitai tamagotchi can you tell me about it? Thanks!!!

You are absolutely right about this, they are only Nazotchi when they visit the other Tamagotchi. I'm still not sure if it will appear as a character. The manual does show Nazotchi with a story next to it, but I can't read Japanese. I'll scan those pages soon, maybe someone can translate it?
Then maybe this nazotchi is a special thank-you for buying the 2 different types of tamagotchis :lol: :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back