We hate Rock'in Robotchi group hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why is the user Rock'in Robotchi bad?

• This person is mean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This person is a bad guide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes doing his job.

I don't think rockin' robotchi is mean.

Why isn't there an option for very nice guide?

BTW! This isn't a group hatch. I'm sorry about this but your being mean by talking about people.

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Everyones told that.

The user Rock'in Robotchi is mean.What do you sujest?
YOU are mean right now. RR has been here longer than you and you have only made 11 posts.

This make you look like a horrible person and soon there may be a "alonso_1997 is mean" topic.

Think about how you look now.. :huh:

~ Katie

YOU are mean right now. RR has been here longer than you and you have only made 11 posts.  

This make you look like a horrible person and soon there may be a "alonso_1997 is mean" topic.

Think about how you look now.. :huh:

~ Katie
I hope this closes before a fight starts.

I contacted a guide about it. I think that shes mad becuase he closed her Power Puff Girl group hatching.

PLEASE do not be so rude. :huh: She is just doing her job. She closed down your topic because it was a club .TamaTalk is one big club and the Admin doesn't want little clubs within it.

Haha, just because i closed your topic does not give you a reason to hate me! I just closed down a topic. That does not mean i have anything against you. -RR

*Closed*

followed by a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back