Tamagotchi Connection Battery Update...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi15

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I was just wondering if anyone has any updates on the battery life of the Tamagotchi Connections. The newer first versions shipment (without the battery), and the second versions seem to be doing much better, I thouk. Although, I'm only on my second generation... we'll see how it hold out. :eek:

I'm glad I found this, I was thinking of posting the same thing.

I hatched a newer tamagotchi at the same time as my original ones (That came with the spare battery.)

Both of the old ones lost battery life after only 13 days, and the new one is still going. I've just started my 2nd gen with it, but so far it seems to be much improved.

Okay... an update. I am now on my third generation (with the same green matrix Tama) with a teen. So far, the batteries are holding up great. Let's keep our hopes up. Now with the first batch, was it the fact that the tamagotchis themselves were chewing up the batteries, OR that bandai was using cheap demo batteries? Any help would be great!

one of my tamagotchis is on its 15/16th gen, and the other is 89. And my battreyes are holding up GR8!!! but, i have a conneXion,.....

One-year battery garuntee? That's awesome! Thanks, Bandai!

Okay... an update. I am now on my third generation (with the same green matrix Tama) with a teen. So far, the batteries are holding up great. Let's keep our hopes up. Now with the first batch, was it the fact that the tamagotchis themselves were chewing up the batteries, OR that bandai was using cheap demo batteries? Any help would be great!
the first batch of american tamagotchis were chewing up batteries demo ones and store bought ones. i think i spent 20 on mine just for batteries!!!

You've got to be kidding me. $20 on batteries alone. It's cheaper just to get a new Tama... So why are the new ones doing better?

Using Tamabeech and Mothra's glitch, I've gotten the hyperspeed and secret characters. Sound has been killed. No ticking though, which usually happens even when the sound is off (on my other first wave). Hoping this will improve battery life. post results when it dies.

You've got to be kidding me. $20 on batteries alone. It's cheaper just to get a new Tama... So why are the new ones doing better?
Yeah, I spent at least that on my pair, probably closer to $40 on batteries. Yes, it's more than buying a new tamagotchi, but I didn't want to buy new ones that would just eat the batteries as quickly.

As for why they did it, it was obviously a programming problem, since as the previous poster said, they killed anything. I only bought Duracells and they died in 13 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back