Sign in to follow this  
mimichi7

Partnerz?, Babies?

Question

[color=blue][font="Courier"]No!! I was just on tamatalk and my tama's were partners!! So I decided to connect them to see if they would get married!! So I connected them and they got married!! But........
The boy tama his battery died so he didn't get one of the cute little baby girls she just had!!! I think the baby is lost some were trying to find it's daddy!!!
I keep connecting them hoping that they will have more children!!
But it doesn't work!!!
Will the daddy find his baby girl or will I never see her again???
****boo hoo!!!****
Please tell me!!!!![/color][/font]

8 answers to this question

No. Sadly, i have experienced this too, only it was the mom who didnt get the baby. the dad left his screen and came back with a little baby boy. I never saw its twin brother again. :)

too bad... unfortuneatly i dont think they will ever find each other. oh well. at l;east u can still have a baby, just use the maychmaker :)

No. You will just have to wait for the matchmaker to come on the one that didn't get a baby. You know, when you say it like you did, it sounds really sad. I can imagine a little baby girl lost in a forest or something crying and saying "Daddy! Daddy, where are you?"

Don't worry, did you restart it? Because if you didn't, it's lots, but if you did, it should be their, if it is not, i don't know what happened.

-Sofie :mellow: