My new V2 Wont stop making noise even on silent!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianHUnewearl

Reaction score
Ok so just incase I'm not the only one, If you have your tama with you could you pkease press it agianst your ear to hear if it's beeping.... Because Mine is constantly. The sounds are in synch with each movement of the Character. Or if I check the time the sound is n synch with the hearts like a ticking clock 0.0

If I play a game like bump it makes a constant beeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

I dont get it, it's a really quite noise but it still happens even with the sound off. So is this just my gotchi or everyones? I just got mine yesterday so I cant see how the sound could be screwed.

Also I have some questions wee lol.

I have version 1 who is currently and adult with it's baby and I have my version 2 who is a toddler. When I try and connect them nothing happens why?

That is perfectly FINE!!! this happens to EVERY tama (at least thats what i know). its just perfectly fine!! just stop worrying about it. anyways, not many (if not any) ppl will know this. probably only bandai. and possibly, they could not know either. so just stop worrying about it, and start worrying about your tamagotchi!!

and i dont know about the connecting thing tho. >_> 0_0

Wait for your tamagotchis to grow up. Then they can connect successfully. Also, quite a while ago, I posted a thread with this question. And, actually alot of people know about this. This is BanDai's way of giving the tamagotchi a heartbeat. There is no way to get rid of it, and there is no way to get it back, if you seriously screw up your tamagotchi and lose the sound or something like that.

Anna

Yah its all normal, and you'll probably find that most tamas will have a slightly different pipping noise (one of mine is high pitched and the other low) and it also varies in pitch according to the different activities your tama is doing

<_< :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :furawatchi: :( <_< ;) <_<

Oh lol silly me :angry:

Yeah my version 1 has a low pitch and my version 2 has a high pitch with a heart beat I guess lol. Also my Version 1 is faster then Version 2, example checking the time.

Ok I'll wait for mine to grow up <_<

same thing happend to my tama its just the pitch :p B) :) :) :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: <_< :wacko: :D

Everybody how put a smilie can you please tell me how to do it!!!!!!!

P.S.Do you have a MAC or a PC?????????

That is the sound of electricity moving.
It's not the sound of electricity moving it's just the sound of the sound thing inside the tamagotchi, and everyone stop telling me to not worry about it. I wasnt worrying in the first place just thought it was abit weird because it's never happend to me PLUS I thought the sound could be faulty.

And it's not obvious chocolatgirl! :furawatchi:

Stop pickin' on this guy! :huh: It wasn't obvious; I didn't know what it was when I first heard it. :) It would help if BanDai made the instructions tell you that your tama has a heartbeat. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back