Photo
- - - - -

I Always Always Always Get Nyorotchi!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:55 AM ( #1 )

This is a little strange, but on TWO different Tamagotchi units, I have been constantly getting Nyorotchi, and I am not exaggerating. For probably the past few generations, my character always turns into Nyorotchi. I get Nyorotchi from Hinotamatchi, I get him from Young Mametchi, you name it, I get him from it. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Nyorotchi. I think he is a graceful Tama, and I like him lots. The issue is the fact that a major part of why we raise Tamagotchi is to experience all the characters, and I cannot when I constantly get Nyorotchi over and over. On one of the units, I had a Butterflytchi between Nyorotchis, but probably because he came from Puroperatchi. The only reason for this character REPEAT is because it is quite possible that I sopil them by too much care, therefore the character becomes "undesirable" and frail. Though, Nyorotchi has proved to be the strongest, healthiest Tama that I have had on the Version2s. Has anyone had this happen to them in this way? If so, I would love to hear from you here and hear your theories.

Aubrey

Replies

Views

Started

27 Nov 2005

Last Post

27 Nov 2005

Bubbles11

• bubbles11 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:25 AM ( #2 )

Hmm. That is odd, I have been experiencing the Nyorotchi lots too, and the Masktchi.
With the nyorotchi, surprisingly I had him only for the first 5 generations, because I feed it snacks when it's unhappy but dont exercize them off. Maskitchi- Same with the Nyorotchi, but even more so. In short, my tamas get fat and lazy FAST. bad me. Probably the best tamagotchi character I have had in the Version2 series is the Hiratchi. It is a nice character to have because it doesn't get hungry fast, which is perfect for me because I'm really busy with 4 tamas and I go to middle school. Plus it is very cute. I seem to get Puroperatchi alot, giving me Masktchi as an adult. :)

*tamafan!*

• tamafan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:43 AM ( #3 )

that happens, usaully why people get bored, from getting the same tamagotchi over nd over again. try taking different care of it.say bad care when its a child s u get a different teenager the maybe good care to try and get different adults