Ethan`s Tamagotchi dairy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
26th November 2005

Dear dairy, After i had breakfast today, me and my brother started connecting our Tamas. We hoped they would get married soon because I have a boy named Link and Gabriel has girl named Zelda. Later, they mated after the firework display(on our Tamas), They breeded two Petitchis(girls). Afterwords, My Nyrochi(Link) had grown alot of weight. Then i exercised him and my brother Gabriel did the same with his Tarakotchi(Zelda) Because she had grown alot of weight too.

Later on, the babies became sick and then we cured them(that is pretty obvios). Later on, we lost them(as in we could not find them). We kept on looking and then we found them. They were both sick(including the babies) because we had been looking for an hour. After we cured them, my parents were going shopping and i asked them if i could go up to the candy store and they said yes and they drove up there(because the candy store is long way up the hill from my house).

I took both of the Tamagotchis with me. The babies bacame sick(again) while i was walking home. When i came home, my parents had already come home and the Tamagotchis were unhappy. My parents had been shopping fast because my Mom found "The Poler Express" at the Bryn Senter and she really wanted to see that movie. When we watched it, the Tamagotchis went to sleep.

Please don`t post replies on this topic. You are free to read, but please don`t post replies.

27th November 2005

Today i had an average day on Tamagotchi raising, as in feeding it, exercising it, connecting it with my brother`s Tama and all that stuff. Except when i went up to the candy store, my Tama was for some reason sick. My brothers Tamagotchi was sick too. After we cured them, we connected them. Them i ran up to the candy store as fast as i could and took my Tamagotchi with me so i would not miss "The Amanda Show".

I can`t remember anything after that.

28th November 2005

Grrrrr!! Today after school, i was going to start my new Tamagotchi gen. But my brother suddenly turend out to hate Tamagotchis. He then wanted to call his new Tama Poopy. I hided them both for the rest of the day.

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

But then i forgot where i hid them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back