I Need Some Help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi15

Reaction score
Okay, my friend's little sister LOVES going into my room and playing with whatever virtual pet I currentlu have going. She's 8, and I want to get her a Tama Connection for Christmas. Does anyone have any suggestions of a color? Preferably from the 2nd batch with stickers. ALSO, I want to get a second Tama from the 2nd batch too. I'm a teenage guy, what color should I choose??? Thanks!

yeah, ask her fav. color and if she likes them all get her a pink or purple metallic with stickers. my mom got me the pink one, its so cute, i love it!!!

and sinse youre a dude get either the see thru orange or white or blue...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she would like the pink one with pink hearts from the first batch...Well, at least I would (hey, my hair is pink, give me a break.) You should probably ask her what her favorite color is, though, in case she hates pink or purple or whatever.

As for you, I suggest you go for something different - consider getting a Connexion or a Plus (or even a Keitai if you can find one) off of ebay. There are lots more "boy" colors on those!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would get your sis her fav color one and get u the limegreen one...im a guy (teen) and i like that one....but yeah...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back