My New Tamagotchichan!! It's a GIRL!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagod

Reaction score
My Maskutchi just had a baby!! Osekkai-Baachan just came 8 minutes ago(I set my Tamagotchis' clock back 3 hours so I can wake up with them and go to sleep a little after they do.) It's a girl and She came I selected the first option as yes of course. Now I have a my Maskutchi(The masked pet in my avatar) and my Shirobebitchi(The white, female baby)!! Well, post your name suggestions below but you gotta hurry! XD Thanks, just thought I'd let you all decide! :)

Congrats on the new arrival! *pat on the back*

I just had an idea for a name but lost it as I started typing... ARGH! Hate when that happens. I'll remember it... someday. :)

Lol. Thanks! I hope my second generation turns out better than the Maskutchi! Although it WAS my fault because I have Kung-Fu and I cannot take my Tamagotchi into the facility, so they are left alone for 2 and a half hours! But I found a solution to that and it will be in the 'Hints and Tips' section of my website if anyone wants to check it out! ^^

~Tamagod

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a new one too but mines a boy!!! :)

Marc.

Hmmm... Still can't recall my idea from yesterday... So now trying to think of "godly" names worthy of your new Tama... Either that or something simple like Betty. :)

Anyone else have ideas?

Well... Maybe sticking to something basic-ish can work... A direct translation as noted on this page...

Megami - A Goddess (any goddess). If one refers to or addresses a goddess the honorific "-sama" is attached to it.

Megami?

Megami-sama?

I went to the site that you posted, and I really liked your idea! I think I'm going to name her...... Bara(Rose), Hime(Princess), or Hime no Bara. What do you guys think? Maybe something else.....but I LOVE that list you posted! :)

I think I'm a little more partial towards the combined name... But any of those sound cool to me! :)

My Maskutchi left it's baby lastnight, and when I woke up it was crying all alone! I did decide to name it Hime though, just because it was simple. Thanks for all of your suggestions though! ^_^

You should have had a poll about it but i think Hime is cool! But when i saw my tamagotchi wid the light off and just one Z i thought one was awake and one was sleeping. But the adult was gone :'( and when da baby woke up it was all alone!! ^_^ !!

Marc!

Lol....I had to get suggestions of names to PUT on the poll.....lol. And it took long enough to get that...I only had 24 hours before I had to name it....

how long does the parent stay with the child? and are they both on screen doin actions with each otheR/ or do they jsut sit ther?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back