When will the Matchmaker come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi15

Reaction score
Okay, so my Tama is currently 5 years old. He is a Tarakotchi. Now, he transformed yesterday, today was my first full day with him. Do I actually have to wait until he is 7 years old for the Matchmaker to come, or will she come tomorrow? Any help would be great... thanks! :eek:

I had one of those, she came at 6 years old. I hear she comes at 3pm 3 full days after it becoemes an adult. I'm not sure. I just had the matchmaker come for the first time yesterday, so my Tarakotchi will be leaving. (I think it's a Tarakotchi that I have....)

Well the matchmaket comes on 3 days after turning to an adult,it comes at these times: 10:30am,3:00pm,7:00pm. :( The matchmaker keeps giving me masktchi. :( But im talking about tamagotchi connexion. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much, you guys. Now I've just gotta try to get the Fireball teen. :)

Well the matchmaket comes on 3 days after turning to an adult,it comes at these times: 10:30am,3:00pm,7:00pm. :lol: The matchmaker keeps giving me masktchi.
Well most times the match maker comes at 10, but theres an exception lol ;) And if she keeps giving you masktchi set the clock to 1 minute berore she comes, keep doing that until you get the character that you want!

--m-(^^)-m--

Last edited by a moderator:
the matchmaker comes at 7:00pm,10:00and3:00.But he comes when your tamagotchi is 72 hours after your birth.

<_< Hey my friend has tha furawatchi its so cute

well any way thanx 4 all these helpful tips mine is :unsure: that one he looks funny!!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back