WHAT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyoh

Reaction score
HELP MY UFOGOTCHI DISAPERED IN NOWERE!NOW HE'S THAT BLACK DOT!? :D HE DID'NT HAVE A BABY! B)

Maybe your tama somehow reset itself. The matchmaker wouldn't have come when it was sleeping because it has specific hours. Plus you have to make the choice of a boy or girl before they can mate. Also Ufotchi is a teen, it can't have a baby until it's an adult.

My best guess is that your tama reset itself. If you try pressing reset and then download it might bring him back but I'm not positive.

Maybe your tama somehow reset itself. The matchmaker wouldn't have come when it was sleeping because it has specific hours. Plus you have to make the choice of a boy or girl before they can mate. Also Ufotchi is a teen, it can't have a baby until it's an adult.
My best guess is that your tama reset itself. If you try pressing reset and then download it might bring him back but I'm not positive.
That's what I think,but it might have a glich too(unless your lieing of corse).

I think that it is a glitch. Ufotchi is a teen, so it can't have a baby. The matchmaker couldn't have come when it was sleeping, anyway. And I can't think of how it could reset itself.

I think that it is a glitch. Ufotchi is a teen, so it can't have a baby. The matchmaker couldn't have come when it was sleeping, anyway. And I can't think of how it could reset itself.
Yep. I agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back