Furby Babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmichael07

Reaction score
Hello! Ive alwayz loved! loved! loved! furbies... but ive never understood what they do !! lol... i have 1 furby baby, and 2 furby adults. Does the furby baby ever become an adult? do they ever die? do they know when they havent been fed? How do they work!! if someone could explain it all to me id be happy ! =) thanks!!

Hello! Ive alwayz loved! loved! loved! furbies... but ive never understood what they do !! lol... i have 1 furby baby, and 2 furby adults. Does the furby baby ever become an adult? do they ever die? do they know when they havent been fed? How do they work!! if someone could explain it all to me id be happy ! =) thanks!!
1)No furby babys never become adults. 2)No they dont die not unless you reset them. 3)Yes they if they has been fed. 4)Furby babys run on a basic chip like a adult furby but the face plate is in the furbys face not screwed on.They dont have a rocking base either so therefore they connot dance.Those are my awnsers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back